It's winter around here:
- The annual Idiotarod braves temperatures in the teens for shopping cart glory.
- Wandering in some snow covered terrain.
- More sweaty Brooklyn loft shows.
- Potluck dinners on the Brooklyn ferry boat.
- Going up into the Blue Ridge Mountains to visit friends hermiting in a log cabin. End up in the thick of the "Blizzard of 2010," then lose the car keys while adventuring in the snow and almost have to hotwire the safari jeep to get home.
- Now I am headed to San Francisco/Oakland for the first time. What's good out there?
The votes are in and it was a solid victory for Tune Yards "Haritari" as the best song. This was another submission I really liked as well.
• The Tallest Man On Earth - Honey Won't You Let Me In
A band's place at last.
Posted by Tod Seelie at 5:27 PM