Hunker down for the cold weight of winter in Brooklyn, and remember why you keep coming back:
- Ninjasonik show on Tellie's birthday.
- Basement oil wrestling in Harlem. . . as a fundraiser.
- Secret last-minute Japanther + The Death Set + Cerebral Ballzy show in Bushwick.
- Roving parade of costumed characters invades the bar scene in Williamsburg, for the hell of it.
This one didn't make it on to the Xmas Mix '09, but it is kind of holiday-themed in the lyrics.
• The So So Glos - 99 Degrees (Ninjasonik Remix)
A band's place at last.
Posted by Tod Seelie at 2:39 AM