From the road down to New Orleans:
- Stopping in Pittsburgh to visit friends, a movie set, an abandoned boat, and Transformazium in Braddock, PA.
- Borrowing a floating dock, with the intention of paddling up river to Braddock. It was discovered to be a flawed plan, so we left the dock where it was liberated from.
- Our friend we stayed with lived in a house that was purchased for $4000, and the vacant lots on each side were fetched for $200 each.
- Next was Nashville, where we went to an experimental music performance at a local dive bar, and then checked out some of the local resident's dwellings.
- Heading down to New Orleans, still without any solid leads on a place to stay. Semi-frantic calling/texting commences. We end up landing at Gnatalie's recently-moved-in-to place, and all is good.
Also, thanks to New York Magazine for giving me a spot in their article on Brooklyn Music Bloggers.
Also really good to dance up a sweat to.
• March Fourth Marching Band - Crack Haus
• March Fourth Marching Band - Pilot Erect
A band's place at last.
Posted by Tod Seelie at 12:44 AM