NEVER SANG A LOVE SONG, NEVER OWNED A CAR
(having fun with diptychs)
Photos from Halloween and more in New Orleans:
- First thing upon arriving in NOLA, we head over to the Dragon's Den to see Big Freedia and DJ Rusty Lazer.
- Hanging out on the banks of the Mississippi.
- Going on a quest for the sugar cane maze.
- Exploring some abandoned houses.
- Sneaking in to the Tree House.
- Later in the week we catch Meschiya Lake and her band. The song in the last post is from one of Meschiya's projects, Magnolia Beacon.
- Tagging along on a Sunday afternoon Second Line.
- Punk shows at Saturn Bar.
- Attending a Voodoo ritual.
- Campfires and a bizarre puppet show at The Pearl.
A new Ninjasonik video made by my friend Nick CT.
No better way to wrap up Halloween than to dance your costume off to this.
• Big Freedia - Get Back
A band's place at last.