DRAGGIN' SOMEDAY OUT TO SEA
Halloween weekend and the Day of the Dead in New Orleans:
- Spending part of Halloween dancing in the street to Ethan DJing off the power from a taco truck.
- Hanging out at a nice party in the French Quarter, alternating between taking over the dance floor and the balcony/open bar.
- Going to see March Fourth and DJ Rusty Lazer for the rest of Halloween.
- The Day Of The Dead parade and viking funeral for Colby Watkins in New Orleans.
- Sitting on the porch of an abandoned house in full costume after the parade and startling a neighbor when they came out to feed the street cats.
Also, a video from the Distance Don't Matter installation at SPACE in Portland that I had mentioned before. Bonus points for anyone who can spot me in it.
So fucking beautiful.
• Magnolia Beacon - Jolene
A band's place at last.