(portraits of our friends and crew in Japan: Taku, Yoyo, Mattias, Kaji, Miri, Yuko, Kei, Andrea, Dirtyfinger, Gulgar)
As I return to the US, my friend reminds me that I am not-so-great at self-promotion. So here are a handful of links to things from this past spring/summer having to do with my photography. Self-promo vomit-time, go:
- Junk raft photos/slideshow featured in New York Magazine.
- Revel In NY interview video.
- Interview and t-shirt exclusively through Carrot Clothing.
- I awkwardly stumble through an interview I share with the Vivian Girls for MTV Brazil (click on the video "Bloco 2").
- One of my photos of These Are Powers is featured in Spin Magazine's "Sound Check".
- Some love from the Death Set on the Vans blog.
- Interview for Mossless.
- A blip in the NY Times for the Bicycle Film Festival.
- A nice pat on the back from How To Avoid The Bummer Life.
That said, I'm now looking for work. So hire/refer me time, go!
• Zero Boys - New Generation
A band's place at last.
Posted by Tod Seelie at 4:25 PM