BURYING THE CITY OF YOUR BIRTH
Cleveland for the holidays:
- Too many strip malls/box stores inspire weird suffocation feelings.
- Going to shows at the Beachland Tavern and the Grog Shop.
- Seeing comic artist John G in town and getting a bunch of his new books.
- A lot more vacant houses than I remember.
- So much food.
I can't believe I didn't know about this song to post for the election! It:
A) is by quality Cleveland band This Moment In Black History.
B) has a refrain that is just "Obama! Barack Obama!" repeated over and over.
C) is seriously good.
Get the other track off their new 7" (a great Gaunt cover) here.
• This Moment In Black History - Obama The Pres Is You
A band's place in myspace.